Setting up Student Email and Signing into ZOOM
Where to get my student email?
1. Go to Student Account Self Service (Open external link) Tap or click on Blue Writing above
2. Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number.
3. Enter your birthday.
4. Click Continue.
5. If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
6. Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is [email protected].
7. If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
8. Pick a password that only you will know.
9. Re-enter your password.
10.Click Update Password. Steps for retrieving Student Emails Every student needs this email address to login into zoom, teams, google meets or any other DOE account